I like AccelaMOBILE. It works well on the Xoom (an Android tablet) and on my desktop PC. The best part is the home list where I can quickly enter a charge. I also use the home screen to take notes about the patients when I get reports from the hospitalists.
AccelaMOBILE Site Map
- About Us
- What is AccelaMOBILE?
- Why AccelaMOBILE?
- Does Healthcare IT need a ‘Disruptor’? – Day 5
- Does Healthcare IT need a ‘Disruptor’? – Day 4
- Does Healthcare IT need a ‘Disruptor’? – Day 3
- Does Healthcare IT need a ‘Disruptor’? – Day 2
- Does Healthcare IT need a ‘Disruptor’? – Day 1
- Attention Healthcare Providers: Discount on Kindle Fire Today Only!
- Mobile Computing: Essential for Meaningful Use or Essential for Healthcare?
- Enhancing iPads for the Healthcare Setting
- iPad Mini: Healthcare Providers Rejoice!
- Present State of mHealth
- iPhone 5: It’s Here!
- iPad Still Favored by Doctors, and Now Venture Capitalists
- Apple v. Samsung—Does Apple really need to worry?
- Apple v. Samsung—Or is it Samsung v. Apple?
- Consumers Not Keeping Pace with Medical App Development
- New Medical Apps During Tablet Surge
- Improved Kindle Fire to Join the Medical Tablet Party
- Despite Advancement, Physicians Still Prefer Desktops to Smartphones
- Surface and Nexus 7 as iPad Alternatives for Mobile Health Users
- iPhone 5 Rumors, Changes, and Doctors